|HSP Internet Filtering for PCs
|Please read the
following instructions very carefully before downloading the Final Step:|
Locate and open 'Internet Options'.
Then click on the Connections Tab (see example below)
Click the 'LAN settings' button.
Check the "Use a Proxy Server" box, and in the "Address" slot type in:
in the "Port" box type in: 8080
**Cable/DSL access users make sure the "Automatically detect settings" box and the "Use automatic configuration script" box are UNCHECKED.
Click OK, then OK
*If the proxy area is gray and non-accessible let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next you will click on the Final Step below in the red box, but first read these instructions carefully.
1) When you double click on the Final Step:
2) A window will open (see example below) that will ask you to either "Open or Run" or "Save it to disk". IMPORTANT: Be sure to choose "Open or Run".
3) THE DOWNLOAD TAKES ONLY 3 TO 4 SECONDS!
4) You will then see a window which asks "Are you sure you want to update your registry?" Click Yes.
5) You may then see a window (example below) that tells you your registry has been successfully updated. Click OK. If you do not get this window it is alright.
now by clicking the yellow HSP Final Step below
TO COMPLETE AND TEST YOUR INSTALLATION
6) If you use Windows and have multiple "User accounts" you will need to load the filtering separately on each account.
7) Test the filtering by going Clicking HERE. Look for the "ACCESS DENIED" block screen (Example below).
For help contact us at email@example.com